- Intro talk – Duration 2 hrs.
Subject : My experiments with food and health and a brief outline of genesis of health disorders.
2. Work Shop Part I – Duration 4 hrs.
(1)All topics covered in Intro talk
(2) Body analysis by TANITA 545 (a Japanese body monitor) with respect to weight, fat, muscle, water, BMR, visceral fat etc. and
(3) To give tips to correct the deviations in the body parameters .
3. Work Shop Part II – A Health Awareness Course is a 18 hours package , normally conducted on 6 days. Each day it takes around 3 hours per batch of 6 – 12 participants. Two batches per day can be accommodated.
The daily routine is as under :
Day 1 :
A. Understanding the body parameters viz. weight, fat (%), muscle(%), water(%) etc. calculated on TANITA 545 machine.
B. Dhanwantari Yog – 3 Asanas
Day 2 , 3, 4, and 5
A. Revision of Dhanwatari Yog
B. Discussions on Nutrition and case studies
C. Learn new Asanas of Dhaanwantari Yog
Day 6 :
Learn preparations of various hot, sour and sweet recipes that are nutritious. tasty and help manage blood pH to keep you fit, fine and healthy.
4. Work Shop Part III – This is one day course on REVERSAL OF DISEASES – WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO DIABETES, OBESITY, CHOLESTEROL AND BLOOD PRESSURE.
A. Duration : Morning 10 am to Evening 6 pm
B : Following points will be discussed in the proposed health Course
Subject – I : Definition of Health