1 Year Diploma in Health Awareness.
7.4 — AROGYANUBHUTI
I have been conducting Health Awareness Camps for last 3 years. So far I have conducted about 125 camps, delivered over 1000 lectures and have trained around 1500 families how to be “ Fit , Fine and Energetic” within shortest possible time, with minimum efforts and that too without changing your life style.
I got numerous suggestions to start “training course” to educate the participant in such a manner that he/ she if wishes, can spread the health awareness. I did start the course. Any how it fizzled out. I am re-starting it with more care and hope to make it a success.
- To be able to keep “self and family” healthy.
- To train candidates to conduct “Health Awareness Camps” and spread the technology for health.
- This course will provide opportunity serve the society .
Duration: One Year
Minimum Qualification: 10th pass.
Medium of instructions : Marathi and English
Age : No limit
Fees: Course fee at present Rs 3000/- ( May change from time to time ), Exam Fee at present Rs 500/- ( May change from time to time )
Scope of the Health Course:
Definitions and concepts – This will cover – all the terms which shall be used during the course relevant to health e.g. – Atom, proton, electron , structure of cell, tissues, bones & blood, acid – alkali, oxidation – reduction, hydrolysis – condensation, pH , functional groups in organic chemistry, anabolism – catabolism vivo and vitro, dextro and levo rotatory properties and so on …
- Enzymes and Hormones – their role , endogenous – exogenous enzymes
- Nutrition – Pathways of metabolism, antagonism
- Genesis of diseases and suitable food structure
Practice of Dhanwantari Yog
Body Parameters – correction / progress thereof.
Subject 5 :
One week residential course to learn
(1)Practice of Dhanwantari Yog
(2) Preparation of food and
(3) Apply traction to cervical, lumber and knee.
The Course will be conducted in following manner
- Participants can enroll for the course any time during the year by paying course fees ( Rs 3000/- as of date) in the ICICI account mentioned below. On registering for the course he/she can access the reading material compiled by me and my team on google drive( email@example.com). The reading sessions shall be completed as per the guidelines indicated therein.
- Participant has to register for Subject 5 above – one week course (one time) at Mahiravni, Nasik , Maharashtra. (Maximum number of participants per batch is 20.)
- Probable dates, fees etc. for the 1 week course will be indicated on website. All the payments etc. to be made online. No refund is possible. However date for the camp can be changed as a special case.
- The purpose is to create awareness and not to test the memory of the participant.
- I will scan his / her body on TANITA 545 body monitor. He / she will be given suitable targets relating to weight, fat, muscle, body water, visceral fat, metabolic age to be achieved during the year. Participant shall get his / her blood tested for few important parameters. Targets will be set for correction and or deviations.
- After completing the course one can appear in person for scrutiny of changes in body parameters.
- Rating / gradation will be given on the basis of how far the set targets are achieved and not how correctly questions are answered.
- Those who have already attended the camp shall contact me for enrollment for the 1 Year Training Course.
- Those who have already registered for the 1 Year Training Course shall CLICK HERE for buying the online examination (MCQ) model for the Course.
For registration and or any query please contact me on email : firstname.lastname@example.org or cell 09869473422.
|Bank account details :
Madhav Laxman Joshi
ICICI Bank Savings Account No. 001801059062